Tuesday 24 March 2009


I HAVE A DREAM!

Hi everybody!

In a world where there is never enough time...Have you got time to dream yet?I hope so...Without dreams life would be very boring!

I really love Russia...My dream is to fly there as soon as possible!And yours?

Photo source

3 comments on " "

Elisabetta on 24 March 2009 at 08:49 said...

My dream holiday is in Polynesia, where I can swim in the ocean with dolphins(my favorite animals)and admire wonderful landscapes. Here you can find some information and photos and dream with me: http://www.polynesianislands.com/fp/
Bye,
Elisabetta

Elisabetta on 24 March 2009 at 10:00 said...

Arrrrrgh..I didn't write the link correctly! It is http://www.polynesianislands.com..sorry :-P

Elisabetta

Cristina P. on 25 March 2009 at 05:29 said...

My dream holiday is in South Africa. I don't know why but it has always fascinated me...I have a cousin that lives there and I hope to reach her as soon as possible

Post a Comment

 

The fabolous world of Michela Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez