Friday 20 March 2009


Feeds: everything you want to know...you'll find in one page!
Hi everybody!
What to say about feeds?they're a really useful resource!So thank you Sarah (my English teacher)!You're showing me a lot of interesting things I didn't know about the Internet!And as far as feeds are concerned, they're also very very easy to use!Even for me...Finally, I can use the Web in a much more time-effective way, thus becoming more efficient when working.I often waste long time on visiting all the sites I'm interested in.Now I can create not only single
feeds, but also playlists, through which you can create groups of web sites presenting some common characteristics, and have their latest updates available for you in the same page. I think feeds will be useful for our blog experience, too because I can visit my peers' blogs more quickly, or see if they were updated without opening their links.
That's all,
See you soon,
Michela

4 comments on " "

Anny on 23 March 2009 at 10:51 said...

Hi Michela!
At last we are in group together in this blog experience and I am sure it will certainely improve our computer abilities:-)
I agree with your first impression on feeds, as they are really useful for us to have a quicker view on our blogs.
I like the pictures you have posted at the bottom of the page:-)
See you soon!
Anna

Elisabetta on 24 March 2009 at 08:42 said...

Hi Michela!
Thanks for the coffee we had together last Thursday..a nice time!As I wrote to Anna I agree about the utility of Bloglines and I'm very satisfied about this new discovery!I like the orange links you put in this post, they are very useful in order to understand what you means with those two (once) mysterious words!
See you tomorrow,
Elisabetta

PS You miss the plaral 's' on the last word 'link'or did you mean the singular post of each of us? I'm not sure. However if I made some mistakes please tell me ;-)

Cristina P. on 25 March 2009 at 05:37 said...

Hi MIchela
For me the best aspect of the feeds is that you can check the latest updates without entering the web site...
I like the pictures you have put all over your web site. They add a touch of colour to the page.

See you soon
Cristina

Elisabetta on 31 March 2009 at 08:37 said...

Hi Michela! the new lay-out of your blog is wonderful..I definitely love it!!!!

Post a Comment

 

The fabolous world of Michela Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez